Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sad to leave, happy to be going home

Some of us woke up early this morning and had a delicious breakfast at a bakery. I had the Huevos Rancheros, but regretted it as soon as I got to taste Camille's french toast. The bread was baked fresh that morning. I'm not saying my eggs were bad, just that the french toast was divine. :)

After breakfast, I wandered around town and did a little more photography. I suck at architecture photography, so nothing really turned out well, but I got some exercise in before getting to sit still in an airplane for many hours. We leave in 20 minutes for the airport. I think everyone in the project is feeling sad to leave, but happy to be going home to loved ones. I know I am.

Thank you all for following this blog - it's been lots of fun trying to keep it up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment