Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lara on Rene account

Heh, the keyboards here are so different that I can´t sign into my account.  Anyways, I have been enjoying my experience in Guatemala, its a little odd having people stare at me all the time when I walk down the street, but that is what I get for having this blonde hair.  I got to ride in the back of a pickup truck through the mountains, that was quite the adventure.  The climate here is nice, so are the people.  The nice kids here in the internet cafe in Chichicastenango have helped me many times with this crazy keyboard, there are tons of nice little velociraptors.  Lots of people selling things on the side of the road too, from trinkets to sodas to peaches. 
Tomorrow we get to go the market, I will get to practice more of my spanish.  Being in Spanish 5 has definetly helped me out here.  For now, goodbye reader people, I will write again later.  Less than three, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment