Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hi All,

This is my first attempt at blogging with the help of several compadres. If I thought I was computer-challenged in the US, you should see me dealing with everything in Spanish & a different keyboard.

Everything has been absolutely awesome here beginning with boarding our flight @ DIA. Much of this reminds me of trekking in Peru & Morocco. The villagers we are working with are totally delightful & VERY hard working. I cannot imagine what they have gone through this last year. Together we are making progress & friends.

Another really neat thing is getting to actually know all the other Siennas. It has been an unexpected reward.

I would like to wish my daughter, Kyra a ginormous HAPPY 13th. BIRTHDAY on Friday. This is in case I do not make it back here to the cyber place before you leave for your weekend snow-shoeing to the yurt in Northrn CO. If there is a bunch of extraneous stuff at the bottom of this blog it is cuz all the keys are in different places.

Finally, thanks to my family for this wonderful experience. I hope yall get to do something like this someday!

love,
sheri

;
;


-challengede

.
st

No comments:

Post a Comment