Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LARA IS ALIVE!

Today was eventful, I was nausious at breakfast again, so we decided to keep me out of the bumpy and swervy van for another day.  They are setting up for market all over the town, I think it is going to happen tomorrow.  The street vendors keep telling me I should buy things for my enemies, dunno why I would be giving them gifts.  They also mention how I should send things to my boyfriends, I am kind of flattered that I seem that popular ROFLCOPTER!  My mom and I got to go on more adventures today, we found a sign that pointed to ´´Jesus and the Fountain of Life¨´.  We searched and searched, but the path lead to a dead end.  There were a bunch of little velociraptors playing on some stairs, but other than that, no fountains or Jesus.  Later we found Jesus in a store window, next to the Angelitos brand diapers, so I feel accomplished.  We got some pictures of him (along with some great pictures of Aly from earlier), but my mom and I are so technilogically challenged that we cannot get them off the camera.
No matter what I will go to the village tomorrow!  Hopefully this will be accomplished without vommiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment